Monday, July 30, 2012

Hooked On Crafts... Challenge #23

Hello friends and welcome to this months challenge over at Hooked On Crafts.  The theme for this challenge is...

                                                                    LET'S CELEBRATE

So we are looking for you to create a card, layout etc, celebrating something special.  This could be birthday, wedding a new baby.  I made my card to celebrate friendship.


 I used a gorgeous image from Saturated Canary, for my card and all the flowers, leaves and butterfly pin are from HOOKED ON CRAFTS.




Here is what the lucky winner of this challenge will receive.  For more details about this challenge and for some gorgeous DT inspiration, pop on over to the HOOKED ON CRAFTS CHALLENGE BLOG.

Hugs xo Jackie

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable image Jackie and fabulous embellishments you have chosen. Love this card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo!! Jackie got her craft on! Just gorgeous and I just love those SC images! Love it xx

    Hugs, Kylie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. Love the colours, layout and the little girl is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's September, but I just found your lovely blog with some awesome projects and beautiful coloring to go along with the images. Thank you for a lot of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete