Friday, November 4, 2011

Cuddly Buddly Digi Challenge #19


Hello everyone and welcome to this weeks challenge over at Cuddly Buddly. It was my turn to choose a theme for this challenge so I went with a recipe...3 FLOWERS, 2 BUTTONS and 1 RIBBON.

For my card, I used the adorable "Two Teddy Bears" image designed by Eline Pellinkhof and available at Cuddly Buddly.

My beautiful sister is having a little boy in January, so this will be the perfect card for her.

I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas for this challenge. Be sure to pop on over to the Cuddly Buddly Challenge Blog for more DT inspiration and details on the prizes.

Have a lovely weekend. Hugs xo Jackie

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie , what a gorgeous card , your sister will love it.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card Jackie, love the little bear and fabulous colouring.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jackie this is just toooooo cute for words!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie that is gorgeous I love what youve done with your image its stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Jackie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete